1.18.2013

Amy's class project

It's not easy for me to post this as I don't enjoy seeing or hearing myself on video but this was so thoughtfully put together, I can't keep it to myself   A huge thanks to Amy for picking this subject to share with her class and for all of the thought that went into telling this story. Our family was really touched by this, it was made for an audience of students that will be working in a clinic setting but might be good for anybody curious about Rett syndrome.


4 comments:

Erica said...

that was fan freaking tastic and you were amazing. im so so proud to know you! I want to hug you right NOW!!

Colleen said...

Wow, such a beautiful video...and you were absolutely awesome!!

Janie Beaumont said...

Great to watch.... xxxxxx

mj said...

Perfect in every way. I miss you.