7.05.2012

One Lovely Blog Award


Wow! Somebody gave me an award, thank you Catriona! I am honored that you find my blog worth sharing. Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. pass the award on

I had the pleasure of getting to know Catriona last year in Boston at the annual rett syndrome conference. To say she is extraordinary would be an understatement. I am thankful to have gotten to spend some time with her and also for her witty self on the Internet. Thank you very much for this award and for thinking of me.

1. When I am stressed out I dream in German.
2. Captain Awesome really didn't know who I was until I ruined his artwork by accident in a high school art class. Now that piece is framed and hanging in our bedroom.
3. I have resolved to never wear nylons/stalking again, ever!
4. I am a little obsessed with Albert Einstein.
5. When it comes to food I am a simpleton. I like grilled cheese, mashed potatoes and pizza.
6. Despite enjoying simple food I am a really good cook, in part due to the classical training I received in culinary school and my time working in the resort in Scottsdale, AZ.
7. I am a procrastinator, I like pressure too much to plan very far in advance.

And the award goes to....Maren! There are a lot of blogs that I could share but I think that checking hers out would really be worth your while. If you really like hers, then you might also enjoy Dear Little Leah.

No comments: