1.08.2010

Almost Normal


Ah, a sigh of relief. It's a new year and I am so excited. Last year I was excited to, but I really do think that things are going to improve. Our latest new year tradition is a trip to Katie's Clinic at CHO for our annual every January. Last year I was almost in the parking lot when I got a call from my mom that my grandfather had passed. It seems like between that point and this point there were many more hard days and that is why I am so glad to say hello to 2010! We are headed there today and I am hopeful that it goes a lot better. It was the first week back in school and Claire got to school on time every day, which has to be some sort of world record. Yesterday afternoon we took a long afternoon stroll with some good friends. Coffee at Verve, happy girls in a stroller, the sound of crashing waves. I have to say that I think we are almost back to normal and I am really excited. So excited that I might even get the Christmas cards out in the next week, crazy I know, but it could happen.

No comments: