1.16.2009

Victory is Mine!

I think that it is safe to say that things have been a little more on the overwhelming side lately. January has a lot of volume of things happening for us, which is great, but it is a lot to manage. With so much going on, I have decided that I just might never be on time to anything, but I am not about to spend a bunch of time rushing around, life is just too short. Today was a full day, like most are. I worked from 4-7 in the morning, so I got a bit of a jump on the day. For the first time this year, Claire was actually a minute early to school, they weren't looking for us, as they have grown familiar with out five minutes late routine. Next we had a neurology appointment with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, which is about a 45 minute drive. It was a miracle, somehow we got there 4 minutes early, we never get to doctors early. It was fun. Being late does not bother me, but it was fun to be on time for two appointments. By the afternoon, we lost the momentum, Claire's babysitter called to ask where we were, she got to the house 40 minutes ahead of us, you just can't win them all.

No comments: