1.28.2012

How I do it, again

Last May, the lovely and wonderful Maren did a series on her blog with the theme, how do they do it? I was so excited and honored when Maren asked me to contribute. On the day that I was up, blogger crashed and link died , my post was gone and Maren was in Europe, so there was no trying to get it back. With the start of the new year I was looking back on previous posts and I saw that it had miraculously reappeared, so you can click here to read it, a little late, but that has never stopped me before!

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I love this post. It gives me something to think about. I definitely get caught up in the busyness of the day. Your girls are so blessed to have you! You rock:)

mj said...

you're so funny! you told me about it after it happened and i re-posted it right away! such a great post.