11.15.2011

Hand in hand

Claire has been walking on the treadmill regularly for the past few months. You might have seen my video with pics of her stats increasing in time, speed and distance. There hasn't been any good video of her on it because I have been holding her hands on the bar to help support her. Last week there was a major development. She did well walking without holding on, she even reached for the bar herself, amazing!!! Today it worked out that Captain Awesome came to pt with us and was able to get a video clip. So thankful that he got it so that I can forever remember the first time that I walked, holding Claire's hand, dreaming on a splendid stroll on the beach. Mark my words, I will walk hand in hand with her on the beach, I don't know about the dogs and the coconuts, but we will walk together on the beach.

5 comments:

Erica said...

you are the BEST MOM EVER. mean it.

Ann Marie said...

I second Erica's comment:) That is just awesome.

mj said...

she is SPEEDY! i love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zenaida said...

man.. she is fast and strong!

Dawn said...

I LOVE this video, Claire is adorable as always and I can see the love between you two! I also agree with Erica, you get the award for BEST Mom!