3.31.2010

Things Other Than Packing

We are all really excited for our trip to Arizona. So excited that I didn't even realize that in less than two days we will be there. So I decided to do everything that I can think of besides pack and get ready. Not sure why, but I rarely pack before an hour before we are leaving and it doesn't stress me out. This trip is a little different because we plan to leave some time between 2am and 3am. The plan is to have the truck packed before we go to bed, wake up in the middle of the night (which has been known to happen anyway) throw the girls and and off we go! I have been doing lots of planning in my head, like knowing what I have to do, thinking about what order I should do things in, which doesn't make much difference if you never start on the list. In my defense, it is so hard to pack when Chloe is around to have so much fun with! So while she napped today I put together this little video. I have been meaning to make a video for Claire and her Rett Syndrome journey for a while and haven't taken the time to figure out how to do it. So this is my practice, isn't she wonderful! Thank you Apple for making one part of my life so simple!!!