3.15.2012

Chocolate and strawberry

I was recently shocked when I made this discovery. I was a skeptic. It didn't really sound good, but there was intrigue. Chocolate body scrub was among the latest offerings from the Body Shop, my favorite place to indulge my senses. So I went in to investigate. I will say that I didn't like the chocolate body butter as it smelled of cheap chocolate in my opinion. Then I smelled the scrub. It was rich and dark and had an aroma that made me think of Valhrona. Still I wasn't convinced so I left with a little tiny sample. Wow! I have to say that I never thought that I would find myself saying something like this, but the chocolate body scrub was amazing. The only thing that made it better was my strawberry body butter. I felt like a big chocolate dipped strawberry and as weird as it sounds, well, it really was amazing.

No comments: